Traffic Manager with retail experienceOur client is a retail focused creative agency which has over 50+ people from across Europe and beyond who are like a family! They all work in a friendly, fast, caring and busy environment. Their work expands all the way to international clients who seek for fully integrated campaigns for retail brands, as well as FMCG clients plus more.
They are currently looking for a Traffic Manager who can help push and support creative, production and operations for their fashion account covering multiple TTL campaigns each year. You will be working closely with a Traffic executive to ensure sufficient resources are allocated across the studio and creative department to fulfil the needs of many clients in the UK and Europe.
Ideally you will be someone who has agency experience and understands the processes for planning, briefing, creating, executing, producing, adapting and delivering communication assets for TTL campaigns. A person who is open to share knowledge and good practice across all teams. You will be proactive, confident in your skills and is happy to get stuck in without asking to be involved!
• Proactive management of multiple projects and accelerating the process
• Attend briefs, WIPs and pre-production meetings
• Ensuring agency workflow procedures and quality control
• Financial management of all artwork and production
• Making sure the studio is maximised as a profit centre
• Mange weekly creative workflows
• Produce daily status meetings, emails and consistently communicate with Account Managers
• Sourcing freelancers, report, estimate creative and studio freelance costs
• Direct internal creative and design resources across various accounts
• Review all briefs with concise information before allocating
• Ensuring all work has been seen by each stakeholder for sign off