Traffic ManagerOur client, a highly reputable and well-established Integrated Agency based in Central London, are seeking a hands-on Traffic Manager with Creative Agency experience to join their hugely passionate & collaborative team. It’s an exciting time to be joining the Company as they are rapidly evolving, winning lots of new business & always pushing boundaries to come up with the most innovative and forward-thinking creative solutions!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage, traffic and schedule the creative and production workflow for the agency
• Ensure the creative department is working efficiently and on-time.
• Keep all parties informed on work progress, communicate changes quickly
• Liaise with Creative Producers to deliver elements to agreed timelines and deadlines
• Manage and co-ordinate freelance resource
• Be good humoured, positive, and motivating at all times
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience in a similar role in a Creative Agency
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Results-focused with a tenacious approach
• Strong listening and communication skills and able to display a high level of confidence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint & project management software.
• Proactive in your whole approach.
• A strong communicator
If you would like the opportunity to join a fantastic Creative Agency to work with a highly passionate team of creatives, then send your CV in now for immediate consideration!