Technical LeadLarge, well established organisation based in Lancashire is looking for a Technical Lead to join their e-commerce and offline sales teams.
Overseeing a team of 3, your role will be to support the continued delivery of high quality, stable software within the e-commerce and offline sales functions for two of their main brands.
Your role will involve writing acceptance criteria & user stories, facilitating meetings with the development team & external stakeholders, improving work practices (coding skills, QA and process related), use & develop agile practices, prioritise task allocation and implementation of security & data protection.
Previous experience in the following is required...
• Proven aptitude for software development.
• Ability to develop e-commerce / web solutions at a senior level.
• Previous experience working on large scale websites.
• Strong communication & leadership skills.
• Ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines.
• .Net (C#)
• JSON / XML
• SQL 2008+
• Agile Scrum/Kanban
• QA automation/practices
Great opportunity to work in a well recognised brand name with opportunities of progression.
Please send your CV through to me here at email@example.com