Service Design ExecutiveMy client is one of the world’s largest finance companies with amazing global coverage. They are looking for a Service Design Manager to work with them closely to change how the finance industry is portrayed.
They want to become be the most forward-thinking, digital-hungry marketing team in financial services.
The right person for this role will have a demonstrated track record leading projects to design solutions that dramatically improve how customer needs are met. You will work as part of a team to deliver user centred solutions based on research. You’ll be adept at understanding and assessing customers, behaviours and preferences and building enhanced experiences, journeys and overall propositions, beyond product.
• Understanding your customer’s needs, often partnering with them to co-create innovative solutions
• Encouraging and inspiring your colleagues to become better designers and produce great results
• Project planning and administration for strategic design projects, including articulating the value and appropriateness of different methods that will bring value to particular projects
• Running strategic design projects day-to-day
• Planning and conducting qualitative research
You are likely to…
• Be able to cope with change in a fast-moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong commercial acumen
• Collaboration and facilitation skills – ability to bring the right people together