Senior Motion Graphics DesignerOne of the top online payment companies in Central/ East London is looking for a talented Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join their growing inhouse Brand Design Team.
You will be a vital part of this creative team as you will be helping to develop the company’s global moving image requirements. Projects will range from motion graphics and animations through to video shoots and edits, social content, external events, product/ web user interactions and various other internal and external animation requirements.
Working closely with the Group Creative Director and other team members, you will be required to brainstorm, sketch, verbalise and bring to life, your ideas and strategic direction. You will proactively drive creative delivery on your projects and across the studio, aiding in the overall creative output across moving image.
A key part of this role will also be to advise on all film-related tasks and collaborate with the design team to concept, storyboard, edit and create engaging and compelling work for original video content.
Other responsibilities will include:
- 2D and 3D animation
- Experience animating interactions for the use of online products
- Video editing & basic colour correction along with audio mixing.
- Have strong presentations skills, with the ability to explain and communicate your thought processes or why you should push the boundaries
- Knowledge of transcoding and quicktime codecs for delivery.
- Have basic sketching or scamping skills to draw out a timeline or storyboard to convey your ideas.
- Contribute to thought leadership activities and stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
- Shooting experience would be advantageous to help direct productions
- Experience directing, scripting and driving a narrative within a production.
- Health safety awareness when working on & off-site to create a safe production environment.
- A keen eye for design.
- Knowledge of third party plug-ins i.e. Newton (Physics based plug-in for After Effects), Lottie, Bodymovin and an array of scripts.
• Live vision mixing and multi camera directing would be advantageous.
• A willing to learn and always be up to date with the latest motion and design trends.
• Able to work autonomously or in a team.
• Proficient in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe CS; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Experience working in Sketch