Senior Digital Project ManagerAre you a forward-thinking, Senior Digital Project Manager with e-commerce experience and looking to join a fun, friendly and progressive digital agency?
After numerous business wins this digital agency in Central London is looking to add an experienced Digital Project Manager to their team of 25.
- You will be responsible for managing and delivering e-commerce website projects for their clients, leading and mentoring a team of 4 other Project Managers.
- You will ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- You will have excellent knowledge of e-commerce, retail operations and digital marketing
- You will work closely with clients, building strong relationships and effectively managing their expectations, dealing with any issues that arise with a cool demeanour
- You will manage project schedules and tasks using ASANA (their project management tool)
- You will manage the overall resource schedule, allocating designers and developers to different projects as required
- You will liaise with clients and the production team to provide briefs for designers and developers
- You will have 5+ years of managing e-commerce projects
- You'll have experience working with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify Plus, Magento, Demandware or Hybris.
- We're looking for someone bright, organised and articulate with a desire to learn.
Although this agency is quite small you will have direct influence on the successes of large well-known brands. This agency doubled in size last year so this will be a real opportunity for you to help shape how the agency grows this year and beyond.
If you are looking for fun and challenging projects to work on with great clients then this might be a chance for you to join this friendly and social agency who invest in their team and provide training where needed.
Please apply to this role with your updated CV as soon as you can.