Senior Digital ProducerWe’re looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join the project management and production teams of an exciting digital agency.
The production team ensures the smooth running of projects and are the key point of contact with their clients. You will be responsible for managing project progress in accordance with agreed timelines and budgets, and you will work with the creative team and creative directors to brief in and schedule work for the studio.
The ideal candidate must have experience in a client servicing role and be comfortable working with designers and developers. You will have a cool head, and a great understanding of both the creative process (specifically around large/complex digital projects) and digital content strategy. You’ll be used to deploying Waterfall and Agile project methodologies as needed, and comfortable handling large multi-stakeholder briefs with a global client base. You’ll have an active awareness of and passion for contemporary digital design and UX practice and have a keen interest in getting your teeth into facilitating complex briefs.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
● Establishing the scope of work and providing quotes for new projects
● Contributing to pitch proposals
● Managing the smooth and timely delivery of projects, including oversight of budgets and timelines
● Logistically facilitating client workshops
● Scheduling the studio workflow to ensure deadlines can be met (sourcing freelance support when required)
● Client liaison, ensuring clients are aware of project progress