Senior DesignerOur client is an exceptional agency who is able to uncover the underlying needs and motivations of customers in order to create fantastic ideas. Their unique team of thinkers, makers and doers work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary way in order to be able to create amazing strategies and then be able to execute them.
The agency develops new ways of thinking, approaching and executing their work and because of this they are always looking to grow their team with smart, inquisitive and multidimensional new members.
They currently have a design team of 10 in London so there’s a real opportunity for the right person to have their voice heard with big and ambitious clients in an environment that feels like a small agency. You will be working alongside, and learning from, Designers, Design Directors and Creative Directors who have worked at other top branding agencies.
Who we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate is a multifaceted candidate with two qualities: they should be a big thinker who can bring new ideas to the table and also a great designer with a natural flare.
- They would expect you to have skills for mark making, look and feel development, typography as well as visual system work.
- The successful candidate will be able to apply these across a range of touch points including digital, environmental and print communications.
- Audio-visual, 3D or spacial skills would be a big bonus to have but not essential.
- You will need to be fluent in ‘brand’ and comfortable with ‘strategy’ conversations, not just graphic design.
- In addition to this we are looking for an ideas person or an experimenter, someone who likes to use their brain to develop concepts, tackle tricky problems, decode communications or play with words.
- Attitude and temperament are crucial: we are looking for someone who is happy to have their ‘comfort zone’ pushed and work positively with support.
- You will need to be a proactive self-starter articulate, pragmatic and reliable.
Experience you will ideally have:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience, ideally some of which should have been spent in a top agency/ consultancy/ smaller scale studio.
- You will have already worked on larger size, long running projects and proved they are a good team player. Ideally, you will also know how to take a job forward to repro and print stages and have contributed to digital first type projects too.
- Audio-visual experience (scripting/ storyboarding, identity presentations and brand story films) would be a bonus, but are by no means essential.
- There is no account management team so Designers have invaluable direct contact with clients.
If you would like to work in a smart, multi-disciplinary brand strategy consultancy made up of more than 300 people (60+ in London) then we would love to hear from you.
Please send through your up to date CV and folio so we can consider you for the role.