Senior CopywriterOur client, a phenomenal Charity, dedicated to improving life experiences for the youth of today, are seeking a highly experienced and passionate Copywriter to join their vibrant Marketing Team to translate consumer insight into powerful messages and bring their personality to life!
You will have the opportunity to create copy for a range of outputs, including brand campaigns, recruitment materials, media communications targeting parents, guardians and young people, website content, CRM communication, stakeholder copy, internal communications, conference presentations, speeches for the CEO and much more!
The role requires you to be confident with creating and tailoring your copy for a range of audiences, often based on strategic rationale and research data. You will interpret complex Marketing strategies and act as our brand guardian at all times.
Skills and Experience Required:
● Minimum 5 years copy writing experience either in-house or agency
● English Degree or Journalistic experience with varied portfolio of work
● A creative and strategic conceptual thinker who's comfortable in a range of writing
formats: from serious long copy to a witty one-liner
● A versatile writer who can connect with different audiences with a demonstrable
experience of working for a youthful audience
● A strong proofreader with an impeccable standard of grammar
● Experience of writing corporate copy
● Experience of and proven success writing copy for consumer lifestyle brand(s)
● Voluntary sector and youth experience is valued
● A genuine passion for making a difference
Please send your CV and relevant samples in now for immediate consideration!