Senior Conceptual CreativeOur client is one of the most successful brand and creative communications agencies within the retail, fashion and lifestyle sector. It has produced some fantastic work for huge brands that have ranged from high end boutique luxury brands through to large high street chain stores.
As a Senior Conceptual Creative you will play a key role in achieving this agency's ambition to be the best consultancy and agency for retailers in the world. You will be responsible for the inception and delivery of award-winning work that is clever, creative and commercial, but not necessarily within this agency’s usual client network.
- Work alongside the Creative Director and Brand Director/ Head of Strategy to create highly conceptual and award winning campaign ideas and creative solutions across all key fashion, home and lifestyle clients
- You will have a strong portfolio of clever, innovative and out of the box thinking
- Your thinking and work will not be the usual ‘traditional’ advertising responses, but will be creating a new product or service, collaborating with unexpected/ out-of-sector partners
- Multi channel experience is a must so you must be comfortable creating concepts for print, TV, digital and branded content, experiential and social media.
- Fashion experience is not necessary but past work must show an understanding of contemporary aesthetics
- You will play a big role in new business pitches
- Must be a strong presenter for client presentations and pitching
- You will have 3+ years experience managing more junior team members. You will be a consistent and effective manager who supports its team members in their personal and professional growth, nurturing and developing their talents through day-to-day mentoring and constructive feedback.
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience then please apply with your CV and samples so we can consider you for the role.