Senior ArtworkerOur client is the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, who are looking for a Senior Artworker to join them. They are a forward thinking company who work with clients across all sectors from large to small scale clients. They like to find new and innovative ways to use software, strategy and creative to enhance their clients’ employer brands across all touch-points and revolutionise the way in which companies and candidates connect.
You will be leading a team of Artworkers to contribute to the creation and delivery of a wide range of digital and print projects, from high turnaround adverts, banners and HTML emails to high quality print literature, on campus events, brand identity projects, websites and social media campaigns.
You will be fluent across InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, have retouching skills, knowledge of print production, a good understanding of responsive websites and digital media to be able to produce both accurate and timely artwork across the client portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and contribute to the design and delivery of all collateral from the initial concept stages through to artworking. Maintenance and quality assurance of assets to support on/ offline communications, marketing campaigns and business development using industry standard software applications for digital design (Photoshop/ Sketch), artworking (InDesign), presentation building (PowerPoint/ Word/ Keynote/ Acrobat) and mobile/ web programming and scripting languages including HTML and CSS.
• Manage, coach and mentor the Artworkers in the Studio Team.
• Manage the day-to-day studio workflow and liaise with key stakeholders across the agency and suppliers to manage their expectations throughout the production of collateral.
• Develop design projects to a high standard, including liaising with the Project Manager/ Art Director and requesting advice, proof checks or stage development meetings where necessary.
• Retouch images for multiple content.
• Produce high quality presentation documents, using design features where applicable.
• Understand web standards to support designers in creating elements for varying users, bandwidth and platform requirements.
• Execute multiple projects simultaneously to deadlines.
• Assist in project planning to ensure deadlines are realistic and achievable.
• Able to quote accurate timings and keep to them.
• On-boarding and support for all freelance artworkers.
• Oversee quality control of artwork before it leaves the department.
Skills & Requirements:
• Recent, relevant experience within a studio environment.
• Good level of Mac experience and proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat).
• Highest level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Expertise in understanding of printed materials.
• Experience in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint/ Word)
• Good understanding of digital design and development.
• Familiarity of XHTML, HTML 5, CSS and supporting multimedia technologies.
• Ability to work autonomously but able to work collaboratively within a team.
• Dedicated to personal and professional development.
• Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong motivation and ability to follow through with multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
• Experience within advertising preferred, but not essential.