Senior Art DirectorOur client is one of the most successful brand and creative communications agencies within the retail, fashion and lifestyle sector. It has produced some fantastic work for huge brands that have ranged from high end boutique luxury brands through to large high street chain stores.
As the Senior Art Director, you will play a key role in achieving this agency's ambition to be the best consultancy and agency for retailers in the world. You will be responsible for the inception and delivery of award-winning work that is clever, creative and commercial.
- 5+ years fashion art direction experience
- Work alongside the Creative Director, Senior Creatives and Strategy team to develop conceptual campaign ideas and creative solutions across all key fashion, home and lifestyle clients
- Nurture the talents of the mid and junior team members
- Multi channel experience is a must as you will be creating concepts for retail and window creative, ATL campaigns, digital and branded content, experiential and social media
- Must have strong digital experience as you will be developing digital first campaigns and innovative social ideas
- Must have exceptional experience working with high-end fashion teams.
- You will be required to lead on set, being the sole Art Director for large scale shoot teams across tvc, print and social content
- Strong layout and design skills across print and digital.
- You will be required to set the design direction on your own projects and work closely with designers and artworkers to ensure the creative/ design direction is implemented end to end across all deliverables
- Act as the guardian of the client’s creative output, visual signature and brand behaviours
- Actively support the Creative Director with new business activity, networking and pitching where required.
- Must be a strong presenter for client presentations and pitching
- 3+ years with managing direct line reports. Be a nurturing manager who supports team members in their personal and professional growth, developing their talents through objectives setting, regular performance
reviews, day-to-day mentoring and constructive feedback
- You will be responsible for managing a Midweight Art Director & Senior Designer.
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience then please apply with your CV and samples so we can consider you for the role.