Senior AM - CRM and marketing, 12 month contractOur client is a marketing services agency and they have built an in house studio team based with their client in Epsom.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave.
We are looking for an experienced account manager, someone great at managing client relationships (stakeholders based in the same office as you) and someone with strong CRM experience as part of a broader marketing mix.
Your role is to help create campaigns that help retain existing customers and share new products of interest with them to encourage cross sell/upsell.
This is a fast paced, high work volume account with a wide and varied work profile – from basic artwork through to conceptual branding and design projects and application development and digital communications.
You will feel confident to project manage all elements of the CRM delivery for a client: from insight & planning of the campaigns through to the creative briefing & execution
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a CRM / Integrated / Marketing agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of data, advertising and marketing, through the line / BTL experience and skills. Some knowledge of the print process is also an advantage.
• Minimum 5 years account management experience
• Resourceful, tenacious and capable of being calm and decisive under pressure
• People management – guiding junior members of the team
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised with strong admin skills
• A real understanding of how CRM fits into the overall Marketing proposition and again how these apply to the Client and sector in question
• Ability, skills and experience to critique creative/design work internally and present to clients
• An understanding and experience of working with Digital channels
If you are free to work in a 12 month fixed term contract and start asap please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org