Account Director - experiential agencyThis is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s best experiential agencies at this time of growth.
Do you have at least 5 years’ brand experience in live events/roadshows and broader experiential delivery? Are you a fan of luxury automotive brands? This could be your dream job!
We are looking for the best of the best in terms of account handling skills, a hunger to build an account and hot with budgets and numbers.
Joining the London agency team of 50 people, and based in cool central London location, this feels like an independent agency with a good social/team spirit but it benefits by being part of an international network. You will report to a the client services director and have joint responsibility for managing and mentoring some of the junior team members.
It’s likely you will also work across other accounts not just the premium automotive client - including tech, vaping/tobacco, design, NFP, health and wellbeing.
Client account leadership
• Build strong and enduring client relationships at budget decision-maker level, ‐ develop opportunities to strengthen the agency/client relationship
• Process and manage briefs to ensure the optimisation of the client's marketing budget
• Ensure clients understand the value of project development work and are prepared to pay for it
• Provide clients with valuable creative solutions to business issues; Recommend and nurture original and business-changing ideas to clients that build revenue for the agency
• Be confident in selling‐in work ‐ fight for the best work and fair share of work in any Agency/Client forum
• Ensure client is up‐dated with agency wins and developments, show examples of great work across disciplines
• Instigate and manage project and account team performance reviews with Clients
- Manage processes - define ROI and manage response and reporting to client
-Plan resource to deliver response on time and on budget
- Oversee delivery and make sure the creative and delivery are on brand
-Have an incredible attention to detail
-Willingness to work flexible work-hours, including weekends, and undertake travel as required
-Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
-Good communication and negotiation skills, high level of numeracy and good grammar.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please send you CV and get in touch asap.