Senior Account ManagerThis international communications agency, based in central London is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing business.
This agency are well known for communicating their clients’ stories through branded creative content delivered across all platforms. This role sits within their creative hub and is focused on delivering one of the most important parts of their business: corporate reports.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience. You will be responsible for independently managing client’s projects whilst building and retaining strong client relationships. You will need to have a disciplined yet flexible approach to client and project management.
As well as overseeing projects on a day-to-day basis and ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve clients’ objectives, you will also make sure that your clients have regular contact. This is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process in addition to managing expectations and keeping the client and team informed of the changes to scope and/ or budget.
You must be confident and be able to promote your ideas and benefits as you will often be expected to pitch to clients. You also must be proactive, as you will need to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels within your clients' business. You will also be expected to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for your clients.
- Manage the day-to-day management of client accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and make executive decisions
- Identify and solve problems independently
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be passionate and always be thinking of new ways to improve and grow your clients
- Proactive leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Ability to develop, plan and strategise at a senior level
- Effective team management and resourcing capabilities
- Competency in managing project budgets and resources
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- To get involved in research, trends and understand best practices
- Participate in the preparation of pitches and organise the pitch team
***Previous experience working within Corporate/ Annual reports is a must have so please only apply if you have this experience.***