Production ManagerThe company
We are one of Europe’s most established WordPress web design agencies, working with some of the world’s most positive organisations.
Based in London, our team adopt a semi-remote working culture with the aim of providing the perfect balance of customer service, team interaction and work-life harmony. We work to create an inclusive and supportive environment in which people are empowered to do their best work and are valued for their contribution, regardless of their background. Our non-conventional structure avoids politics and bureaucracy, encouraging all team members to challenge and be challenged in order to continually improve every aspect of what we do.
About the role
This is a full-time role as a Production Manager, leading our delivery teams of Project Managers, Designers and WordPress developers and working closely with the Directors to take the company to the next level. We’re looking for someone with a natural drive to push things forward and make things better. Someone with a talent for unblocking problems, a passion for process and efficiency, and an ability to lead others through positive change.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and experienced professional with experience in a production environment, a good understanding of web design and agencies, strong leadership qualities to add value and drive continuous improvement to our operations. You might be from a technical or project management background, or may have lead production operations in a different industry.
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
• Leading technical and creative teams
• Communicating technical information to non-technical people without jargon
• Designing, implementing and enforcing improved standards and processes
• Driving efficiency in projects and/or production environments
• Working in a fast paced environment and be able to switch quickly between projects and tasks
• Getting team members and clients on board with change
• Experience of working remotely & autonomously
• Mentoring other team members
• Passion for developing and managing growing teams
• Flexible working
• Rewards for using renewable energy at home
• Team Days
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Free access to London’s Santander bikes
• Paid travelling for events in Europe