ProducerThis branding and video agency is looking for a Producer to join their London team.
This agency are creative, ambitious and strive to create incredible work for their clients that include everything from top technology giants through to charities and the arts. As well as creating content and branding for some fantastic clients they also produce programmes, shows and documentaries that you will also get involved with.
As the Producer you will be the main advisor on projects and you will work closely with the directors who will rely on your expertise and your ability to work with the creatives and the clients themselves. You will need to autonomously run a team from concept through to completion and be the first point of contact for anything production related.
- Scoping and estimating jobs
- Manage projects from brief to final delivery whilst managing client expectations.
- Work closely with account managers and the creative team to produce campaigns.
- Oversee the production team including both in-house producers and freelancers
- Taking charge of large projects.
- Be responsible for the timelines and financials of projects as well as schedules, budgets, product visions, client management and team morale.
- At least 5 years experience working on set
- Good experience with post-production.
- Experience leading both corporate and documentary or fiction film productions from scratch.
- Be hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail.
- Experience leading a team and working with clients
- Experienced with the Microsoft Suite - especially Excel
If you would like to work in a versatile, proactive and creative agency, where you will be working with some great clients then please apply to this role as soon as possible.