Multi-Discipline Designer (9-12 month maternity cover)I am looking for an ambitious, proactive and passionate designer to join a busy integrated studio. Based in the heart of the West End!
You will be working for an agency who have a reputation for delivering outstanding digital and print design solutions across our wide range of consumer, technology, healthcare, corporate and public sector clients.
They are offering the opportunity to learn fast from a role which covers traditional print design, branded content, plus elements of UI, UX, IA and all other things digital. You will enjoy working on challenging projects that will give you experience and satisfaction as you grow.
Most importantly, you should be bright, fun, have lots of energy, and love all things design and digital.
Reporting into the Heads of Design and Digital, your responsibilities will include:
-Taking, understanding and questioning briefs from internal and sometimes external clients.
- Developing interface designs from wireframes or wire-framing yourself.
- Designing assets for social media, HTML emails and other digital assets.
Person specification - essential:
- Portfolio of work across traditional print and digital design.
- Good knowledge of key stages in digital life cycle: IA, UX and UI.
Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Person specification - desirable:
- Experience creating branded content in a variety of formats.
- On-going interest in the UI / UX possibilities of emerging web technologies.
-Experience of Axure / Balsamiq.