Midweight DesignerThis award-winning agency based in central London is looking for a Midweight Designer to join their team. They are a global agency and have delivered highly successful campaigns for multilingual audiences throughout Europe, the Middle East, China, South-East Asia and America.
They build brands and develop strategic marketing campaigns for high profile property & architecture developments and the arts.
- You will be working with some of the world's greatest artists, designers and architects to create brands from scratch so that their entire creative vision can be expressed.
- You will be working on a wide range of media from print, digital, apps, VR, CGI, photography, film, interior and exhibition/ space design and advertising.
- You will be co-working with colleagues across the globe and will sometimes have the opportunity to travel to some of the agency’s other offices.
- Create concepts for branding and promotional materials, including print advertisements, print collateral, internal/ external publications, web sites, film and exhibition design.
- You will be working closely with the Creative Director and Art Director to conduct creative research on projects
- Ensure that deadlines are met and you work effectively under pressure.
- 3+ years experience
- You will have a strong artistic ability coupled with a desire to learn, develop and advance your skills in design
- You should be able to communicate your thoughts and work clearly and be able to provide supporting documents and samples for client meetings
- You will have a passion and understanding of typography, picture selection and print materials
- You will have close attention to detail and be able to work on your own or within a team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to manage your own schedule and have good time-management
- Have very good skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
If you would like to work on some great high-end projects in a young, growing company, in which you can carve out your own identity and develop then this would be a great place for you to join. There may also be the opportunity on occasion to travel to some of their clients across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with your CV and work samples so we can consider you for the role.