Middleweight Motion/Graphic DesignerOur client is a creative agency made up of 150 talented individuals working out of 5 offices around the world. They work with some of the world’s leading brands in the beauty and hospitality sphere, where the visual creatives share a passion for ideation and creating engaging top-notch creative visuals. The aim of this Designer/ Creative is to help boost the team and help tell stories through imagery, illustration, animation (on-screen motion graphics and/ or stop motion), video and photography.
Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. The team are passionate and proactive, brimming with talent, enthusiasm and banter. They are looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vitality and vigour to the agency.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
• Involvement in creative/ideation meetings
• Design for online and offline consumption
• Flexibility to engage in a variety of projects, from graphic design, to digital design, photography and print design.
• 2D animation/motion (onscreen and/ or stop motion) is an essential component of the role
• Delivering storyboards and visuals
• Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams
• Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
• Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
• Ad hoc duties as required by the company
Desirable experience in order of preference: 1. An in-depth knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
2. After Effects and photography (product shots/stop animation)
3. Beauty and/or hospitality experience
5. A passion for creating engaging content for social media.
· Design degree preferred but not essential
To apply, please attach your CV and folio.