Midweight CopywriterOur client is one of the most successful brand and creative communications agencies within the retail, fashion and lifestyle sector. It has produced some fantastic work for huge brands that have ranged from high end boutique luxury brands through to large high street chain stores.
As the Midweight Copywriter, you will play a key role in achieving this agency's ambition to be the best consultancy and agency for retailers in the world. You will be responsible for contributing to the inception and delivery of award winning work that is clever, creative and commercial.
You will have a proven ability to develop and maintain strong and considered brand voices across print and digital platforms, and have the experience of selling in creative ideas to senior teams. You will ultimately support on the creation of award-winning work and strive for copy-lead innovation through all creative communication platforms.
- 3+ years proven conceptual copywriting and presentation experience across fashion and lifestyle brands
- Write compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audiences, and across a variety of media
- Work closely with the Account Teams and Planners to deliver excellence in the creative response
- Experienced in creating and communicating TOV guidelines to relevant stakeholders and upholding them in all brand work
- Assist the Senior Copywriter in running workshops for both team and client in order to communicate tone of voice guidelines
- Support the Senior Creative Copywriter in creating client facing concept decks
- Support the Senior Creative Copywriter in any relevant pitch work
- General knowledge of creative disciplines and developing knowledge of new media
- An understanding and knowledge of integrated brand activation and consumer behaviour in all relevant channels
- Able to write with speed, consistency, accuracy and creative flair.
- Able to respond positively to feedback from clients and meet their comments
- Demonstrate excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Be passionate, fearless, proactive and inspire those around you
- You will be responsible for managing creative interns as and when needed
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your updated CV and samples.