Midweight CopywriterA fantastic opportunity has just opened for a Mid-weight Copywriter with strong retail and fashion experience for a top-tier creative agency (Central London).
They require a powerhouse creative who can help mentor two junior copywriters, drive the conceptual vision for an international fashion retailer as well as creating concepts for pitch work for the agency’s other retail clients.
You must be able to demonstrate good conceptual thinking but also be able to deliver editorial, marketing and rationale copy plus crafting of TV and radio scripts. You will need to be a self-starter, motivated and enjoy using your initiative to find the best, most innovative and effective solutions to the briefs.
You must be able to write almost everything, from ad headlines, videos, and film scripts to brand positioning statements, rationales, manifestos, leaflet copy and even things like speeches for clients.
It is very important that you have proven experience in ideally all, if not most of these fields, with experience in fashion/retail.
- Overseeing all copy and upholding tone of voice
- Developing copy and, along with the design team, create concepts for campaigns
- Develop copy for a variety of media including press ads, advertorials, TV scripts, digital, POS and radio
- Mentor junior copywriters
- Presenting work internally and to the client
- Attending radio recording and directing the voice talent, amending scripts etc
- Keeping up-to-date with fashion, retail, marketing and cultural trends
Able to write clear, persuasive and original copy in multiple styles
Impeccable grammar, spelling and proofreading
Strategic thinker, a powerful imagination and ability to articulate your ideas in a clear and concise way
Work to tight deadlines
Capable of multitasking and prioritising, you will be working on multiple campaigns at once
If this sounds like you and you’d like to know more about this opportunity, please send your CV and examples of your work.