Middleweight-Senior Digital DesignerOur client, an exceptionally innovative Digital Design & Development Agency based in Central London, are seeking a highly talented and passionate Mid-Senior Digital Designer to join their forward-thinking collaborative team! This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a vibrant and growing company, who want to invest in the right people and provide the freedom for you to grow and enhance your skills whilst producing exceptional work. You will create new cutting edge digital design & mobile/web applications for TOP global clients from Financial Services to Gaming, and with no hierarchy in the business you will have the chance to see all projects through from concept to completion.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Play an integral part in the design process from concept through to completion.
• Simplify complex problems with elegant, useful and intuitive solutions
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
• Work closely with our in-house motion designers to solve problems and create concepts
• Collaborate with our development team to ensure functional implementation
Skills & Experience Required:
• A strong portfolio showcasing high-end Web and Mobile apps design skills
• Ideally 3-8 years of professional experience in digital design
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• A user-centric approach to design with a meticulous eye for detail & typography
• A good understanding of how to create scalable and well-structured design files
• Expert in Sketch
• Experience with prototyping software is a plus (Invision, Principle, Framer etc.)
• An understanding of what is possible with Motion and front-end development
If you would like the opportunity to make an impact in a highly successful and growing agency and to build stunning projects for your portfolio, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration & interview.