Middleweight CopywriterOur client, a highly reputable and well-established Integrated Agency based in Victoria, are seeking a hands-on middleweight conceptual copywriter from a creative direct marketing background to work closely with an existing Art Director in the team. It’s an exciting time to be joining the Company as they are rapidly evolving, winning lots of new business & always pushing boundaries to come up with the most innovative and forward-thinking creative solutions!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with an existing art director in a team to ensure the finished product is creatively outstanding.
• You will collaborate, think big and integrate across all partner agencies to create pioneering and award-winning work
• Exhibit a clear ability to deliver valid initial ideas and craft them to the max to get the best possible response.
• Excellent direct marketing creative skills - you can take a brief, own it and run it, inspiring everyone: your colleagues, partner agencies and clients.
• Build strong and open relationships to deliver integrated thinking and solutions.
• Proactive and innovative thinking – you will not be happy unless it’s unique. You will keep pushing to achieve that rarest of rare beasts – original ideas that populate culture.
• Bring to life your ideas and make people believe in them. You will love presenting and selling your creative idea and talk intelligently and confidently as to why the concept is on strategy, on brief and will drive responses.
Skills & Experience Required:
• A solid direct marketing background- with the understanding and vision as to how a big idea explodes across all CRM channels.
• Multi-channel thinking - a solid grounding and understanding of traditional, social and digital realms and the creative flexibility and muscle in these channels is a must.
• Serious passion, energy, excitement and commitment to creative excellence across everything you touch.
• You will have a challenger mentality and be constantly seeking to better everything!
If you would like the opportunity to join a fantastic Integrated Agency and work closely alongside an art-director to push boundaries & create content for TOP Global Brands, then send your CV & work samples in now!