Mid-Weight Branding DesignerFantastic award-wining boutique agency in South East London, working with global brands – definitely the kind of names you would have heard of in the corporate world is looking for a mid-weight branding designer.
You will be a highly conceptual/ideas person who is brand-focused and can work across print, identity, and digital.
You will develop great work alongside designers, strategists and the account team. Clients will range from healthcare, well being, leisure and financial.
You will be working on anything from branding, packaging, TVC, websites and film editing/animation.
- Self-driven, and proactive
- Ability to understand the strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- Team-orientated as well as able to work on their own initiative - Shows excellence across digital and print – lives and breathes design, esp branding
- Can confidently present work to colleagues and clients
Design disciplines and skills:
- Robust corporate branding experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a branding agency.
- Strong ideas and conceptual ability, along with being able to consider lots of brand touchpoints.
- The ability to take brands into the digital space.
- New brand identity creation (needs to demonstrate the conceptual process with lead-up work/sketches)
- Good typography and art-direction skills