Marketing ExecutiveAbout the role:
I’m currently working an exciting all rounded marketing role for an institutional Australian brand with Head Offices in South West Sydney.
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for marketing activity across all divisions of the business and owning the entire customer journey.
As a Marketing Executive, you will focus on content creation to refine existing messages that are meaningful to customers and drive a clear point of difference. Ensure the use of these messages are consistent across all channels and elements of the customer journey, delivering the right message at the right time.
In addition, you will identify and leverage cross sell activities at appropriate points in the customer journey.
As a marketing executive you will be expected to implement both local and national campaigns, sponsorships and activation's that tell a captivating story, engage consumers and our own staff, delivering the core message to drive demand and preference.
This individual will require a balance of creativity and the ability to spot an opportunity, and the tenacity to see it through to delivery.
You will have:
• The ability to lead Campaign/Projects and deliver to tight deadlines
• 4+ years B2C marketing experience
• Brand management experience
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders including: agencies & cross-functional teams
• End to end knowledge of a working media environment
• The ability to map out the customer journey, and an inquisitive mind seeking to identify areas for improvement, and a creative approach to finding an optimal outcome
• An ability to develop stories / creative, including writing copy to deliver key messages through a number of channels
• Focus on solutions, with the ability to engage others in driving continuous improvement
• Outstanding leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
Contact Brian @ Become for more details on email@example.com