Managing DirectorMy client is a live events and experiential agency based in London. They specialise in creative live event attractions. The team is a mixture of artists, inventors, engineers and designers. The business is looking for a senior manager ideally Managing Director level to focus on Business Development, creative and technical excellence.
The ideal person will focus on creating and then implementing a number of internal and external strategies that will ensure and sustain the company’s efficiency, innovation and growth. The successful candidate will build upon and head up one of the most dynamic, talented, creative teams in London, his / her role would be to lead, manage, inspire and grow!
This role might suit someone who is currently an Executive Producer, General Manager, Head
of Creative Services, Business, Marketing or Operations Director, Founding Partner, director or ex-CEO of a start-up from a games, film, creative, design, experiential or visitor attractions
Main Activities / Responsibilities
● Responsible for the running of the business on a day-to-day basis.
● Motivating the team and being the 'go to' leader.
● Developing and implementing Business Development strategy.
● Leading and directing new business operations.
● Working with biz dev lead to track new business enquiries.
● Maintaining and developing client relationships.
● Leading and supervising proposal creation and delivery.
● Setting financial targets for new business as part of strategy and forecasting.