Localisation Project ManagerMy client a design and branding studio have an exciting opportunity to work exclusively with one of the world’s leading retail brands.
We create and localise 1000s of assets on behalf of our client. We are looking for super organised Project Manager specialising in localisation to join our team.
This Project Manager needs to have proven experience managing
Localisation/Transcreation projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a project from brief through to
completion, ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
Excellence in client service is a key part of this role and will set you apart from the rest.
- Project Manager in a team of nine - all working for the same client.
- Manage the localisation of files (up to 34 different languages) from brief through to delivery.
- Day to day client contact for localisation projects.
- Take ownership of our Localisation process and become the inhouse expert in Worldserver.
- Follow client’s existing workflow to track files through the approval process.
- Work closely with Studio teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Run internal team meetings to ensure all members are briefed and committed to timelines.
- Instigate regular face to face client meetings.
- Resource planning and management alongside Production Director and Traffic Manager.
- Report to Project Director on a weekly basis
- Able to travel abroad when required - this can be extended periods - up to 4 weeks.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with clients and suppliers in a clear, friendly and professional manner
- Able to manage, then ultimately exceed expectations in all areas of the role
- Lover of process and obsessive about detail
- Pro-active and conscientious no matter how big or small the task
- Always looking for ways to improve current practices
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Excellent team player
- A willing problem solver and multi-tasker
- A desire to take ownership and grow within this role.
Skills and experience:
- Client facing
- Proven Localisation / transcreation experience. Knowledge of Worldserver is desirable.
- Agency / Inhouse Marketing background
- Experience with both print and digital file formats - Indesign, Photoshop, HTML
- Experience working extensively with Brand Guidelines
- Understanding of studio practices and workflow
- Confident briefing studio teams and answering queries
- Able to manage mulitple projects in unison
Excellent time management and ability to prioritise