Junior/Mid-weight DesignerBecome a Music Aficionado!
A fast paced music industry advertising agency is on the lookout for a super Junior or Mid-weight Designer.
You will be working with all the biggest names the industry has to offer. From the latest in commercial pop to up-and-coming artists, this is a must-have opportunity for sound junkies!
You will need to be able to work in a high-pressure environment. From concept through to completion, you will be creating first-grade material for press advertising, outdoor media, social media and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have advertising experience with strong print and digital skills, with prior agency experience. Having a strong understanding and versatile approach to layout is key.
A real passion for music is essential. You will need to be proactive and organised and have a portfolio demonstrating great ideas across print and digital advertising. You must have 2+ years' experience and a design related degree.
• Proven experience of strong design layout and typographic skills are essential
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Highly organised, self motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Must be UK based, overseas candidates will not be considered
• Have a good working discipline creating artwork and file management
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and folio