Junior Digital DesignerOur client, an exceptionally innovative Digital Design & Development Agency based in Central London, are seeking a highly talented and passionate Junior Digital Designer to join their forward-thinking collaborative team! This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a vibrant and growing company, with hands on training and mentorship offered from day one. You will create new cutting edge digital design & mobile/web applications for TOP global clients from Financial Services to Gaming, and with no hierarchy in the business you will have the chance to work across all projects from concept through to completion and truly see your ideas come to life!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Play an integral part in the design process from concept through to completion.
• Simplify complex problems with elegant, useful and intuitive solutions
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
• Work closely with our in-house motion designers to solve problems and create concepts
• Collaborate with our development team to ensure functional implementation
Skills & Experience Required:
• A strong portfolio showcasing high-end Web and Mobile apps design skills
• Ideally 2-5 years of professional experience in graphic/digital design
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proven design skills, always staying up to date with the latest design trends
• A user-centric approach to design with a meticulous eye for detail & typography
• A good understanding of how to create scalable and well-structured design files
• Good Knowledge of Sketch
• Experience with prototyping software is a plus (Invision, Principle, Framer etc.)
• An understanding of what is possible with Motion and front-end development
If you would like the chance to build exciting digital products from conception to completion, then please send your CV & Portfolio in NOW!