Junior Brand DesignerOur client is one of the biggest transport systems in the world who currently run one of the most popular ways to travel around the UK. They are looking for an outgoing and driven Junior Brand Designer to join them in their office in Central London.
Purpose of the job:
As part of the Marketing Department and working as part of the Brand Design Team you will be responsible for on and off line content creation in line with the brand and marketing objectives.
This will include concepting, designing and artworking for print, digital, customer experience and events. Reporting to the Senior Brand Designer and working closely with the Brand & Design Executive and Copy Writer, you will bring your creative flair to their day-to-day brand design challenges.
You will be taking on design requests from teams and delivering on printed collateral, designing marketing emails, food packaging, social content, image resizing and supporting, and designing for major projects such as brand activations, customer experiences and music festivals.
Essential of job:
- Development and implementation of brand design across the business
- Creating and adapting both print and digital customer-facing marketing material
- Scrutinising and challenging design briefs
- Supporting large-scale brand partnerships and business projects
- Educating and influencing stakeholders on design thinking, process and results
- Understanding of what makes engaging, on-brand tone of voice
- Managing and planning, workload and deadlines
- Confident, effective communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to work across many forms of design, including packaging, events, experiential, editorial, digital, UI/UX, customer experience
Skills & experience:
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 3+ years in-house or agency experience working on big, national brands
- Passion for design, typography, tone of voice and branding
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite
- Print design experience including branding, editorial, packaging and event/experiential through to final delivery
- Digital experience including email design and creation, digital advertising (basic knowledge of HTML & CSS preferable), UI/UX, CMS.
- Experience working on photography and video shoots
- Experience working with a Copywriter (good copy writing skills are preferable; the want to develop them is essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Budgeting and project managing would be good to have
If you are a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, a great designer with impeccable creativity and adaptability across all forms of media then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and samples if you would like to be considered for the role.