Head of Digital DesignOur client is a London-based design agency, looking for a Head of Digital Design to join their team. The team there have been together for around 10 years and they have built strategic relationships with clients that range from huge tech giants to beautiful heritage, arts and culture brands.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Designer who comes from a digital agency to head up and further develop their digital output, working across their global client roster. If you are a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives then we would like to hear from you.
- You will work closely with producers, creatives and developers to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
- You’ll require a strong understanding of the latest web technologies and how they affect the design process, experience working within agile and modular design processes, as well as an advanced knowledge of industry standard software such as Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’ll need to show proven experience encompassing initial research and discovery, including facilitating stakeholder workshops to gather project intelligence and requirements into synthesised documents.
- You’ll need strong concepting, wireframing, visual and UI design skills and have a level of understanding of the development process.
- The ideal candidate must be a competent leader, helping to guide the agency as it expands it’s current knowledge in this area, it’s abilities and the Digital team. You will likely be managing two people at first, but you will also help streamline the agency’s processes and build the team further in order to take on bigger digital projects.
Candidate qualities should include:
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- A meticulous eye for detail
- The comprehension to guide a team both internally and externally
- An appetite for diverse assignments and client challenges
- The ability to work effectively and professionally with team mates and clients from a variety of industries
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the fundamental backbone of great design
- A bias towards simplicity and genuine usability in your work
- At least 8+ years experience
Above all we are looking for someone to help craft stunning, iconic design work that drives this agency forward creatively. This is a role for a confident, curious individual who’s prepared to push themselves and their team every single day.
If you are looking for the next step up in your career then this might be the ideal role for you!!! Please apply with your CV and samples as soon as you can so we can consider you for the role.