Graphic Designer (with Photography/Retouching)Contemporary Jewellery Brand require an in-house Graphic Designer (with Photography/Retouching Skills) – Up to £27k depending on experience.
The role is ideal for someone looking for a role with responsibility and opportunity to make their creative mark in a young, growing and fun brand.
Reporting to a Creative Director and working alongside Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating weekly newsletters, homepage, web banner designs, social media assets and printed collateral for the brand, including in-store design.
You will need to have experience of Ecommerce layouts i.e. Homepage, banners, newsletters etc. Preferably within a luxury/boutique fashion brand. The candidate must have photographic skills as they will be required to shoot content for social media and online banners.
- Excellent communications skills in English (written and verbal)
- HTML knowledge is preferable
- Video Creating, Editing and Presentation with use of Final Cut Pro
- 1-2 years’ graphic design experience in fashion
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to delivery
To apply, please send across a portfolio demonstrating the following:
- A sophisticated sense of typography across online and offline editorial.
- Design projects ranging from responsive site pages and assets, email, social media assets, printed publications and other collateral.
- Strong retouching skills on product and/or model and flat lay images
- Photography for online media.