Frontend DeveloperMy client is a specialist communications consultancy, their client base centres around FT500 and privately-owned companies in the financial and professional services sectors.
There are two interconnected sides of the business:
• Their Narrative & Content unit works with clients to develop corporate narratives; it provides content advice from on/off messaging support to long term editorial planning; and it produces content ranging from thought leadership journals, articles and white papers to brand marketing materials, internal communications collateral and one-off communications including speeches, presentations, videos and animations. Research, industry knowledge, and the craft of story-telling through words and pictures are at the heart of what they do.
• Their Communications Coaching proposition is one of the finest in Europe. They specialise in C-suite communications coaching and in addition to this, provide wider media and presentation coaching and more bespoke programmes, such as crisis scenario planning.
They are seeking a mid-weight Front End Developer (HTML5 / CSS3) with 1/2 years commercial experience to join the team and help to create and deliver work for our clients, turning designs into robust responsive templates that can be integrated into WordPress/ExpressionEngine driven websites.
They are also developing a prototype VR/AR online experience and would welcome candidates who have an interest in this area.
Skills & Requirements
• Solid understanding of Responsive design
• Familiarity with SASS / LESS
• Ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• WordPress (Template management)
• Interest in VR/AR technologies (Unity/C#/Vuforia/Google VR SDK)
Knowledge of AngularJS, Grunt, Bootstrap, SASS, MomentJS, GIT, Bower, Laravel