Email SpecialistMy client is undergoing an exciting Digital and CRM transformation programme. The main purpose of this role is to shape and drive forward the email marketing channel. The role will support the team to step change their approach to email marketing from a sales overnight approach to brand over time and build long term relationships and advocacy through best in class email marketing. As part of the team, you will be seen as an email channel expert within the business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Work with the team to manage the end to end email plain – deliver email campaigns from brief & campaign building in their ESP to testing & deployment, ensuring attention to details and quality controls are in place at all times.
• Work closely with other departments across the business (Merchandising, Content, Design, Brand Marketing etc) to ensure emails support wider business campaigns and key launches.
• Own the email marketing roadmap while maintaining strong relationships with external agencies, driving them to deliver on set projects, on time and to budget.
• Share your knowledge with the wider marketing team on communication best practice from a brand and legal perspective.
• Work with the team to develop ‘test & learn’ strategies for all communications to ensuring campaigns are relevant and engaging to the target audience and improve email KPIs
• Work with the team to drive forward email personalisation and segmentation.
• Research and recommend new opportunities for email, undertaking competitor benchmarking and activity tracking.
• Working closely with stakeholders across the business and external agencies to test and implement new CRM opportunities.
• Understand campaign analysis and assist in evaluating the impact of our email campaigns and proactively recommend ways to optimise performance.
• Work with the team to use data driven insights to target, personalise and improve future activity and continually test innovative dynamic functionality to ensure business emails are market leading.
• Assist in presenting the performance of their email activity to key stakeholders.
• Ensure customer data is extracted and managed with 3rd parties and is uploaded to the ESP error free.
• A deep knowledge of email marketing best practice from both a brand and legal perspective.
• A strong background Email Specialist role or equivalent.
• Experience using third party email service providers and personalisation tools.
• Experience using CRM software to execute email marketing communications.
• Degree level graduate or equivalent.
• Demonstrate passion for CRM and marketing (digital and offline) and understand how other channels interact with email.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• Familiar with Excel, with good analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible and enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing retail environment.
• Demonstrate customer centric approach to all decision making.
• Experience in fashion / retail / digital marketing / online preferable.
• Organised and strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
• Pro-active and able to work both, as part of a team and autonomously.
£32-£35K dependent on experience.