Digital Project ManagerDigital Project Manager, £45,000, London
My client is searching for a Digital Project Manager who comes with 3-4 years of experience working in previous agencies.
Most of their work is based around the commercial and residential property market, luxury brands and retail so if you have experience within those industries that would be a bonus!
I’m looking for someone who has worked with cutting-edge responsive websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, tablet, desktop and mobile. It’s vital that you can work on delivering high quality interactive experiences on any platform and had involvement of managing design and build projects. You should be comfortable with using systems such as Umbraco and other CMS technology.
The agency is looking for someone who is friendly, welcoming, has the experience of facing clients, working with creative designers and developers on a daily basis. The senior management team have all worked together for many years, so they have a strong culture and close-knit team ethos in place.
You will be:
• Avid about building websites and digital media
• A strong character to inform and educate on best practices
• Present ideas and concepts to clients
• Someone who can stick to their decisions
• Manage around 15 small-to-medium projects at once plus one very large project
• Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client
• Effectively manage multiple projects to deliver on cost, quality and timing targets
• Being heavily involved in briefing from client needs to the internal team
• Produce rapid and accurate cost estimates and project timelines
• A good knowledge of website UX