Digital DesignerHave you had your five a day?
An award-winning online food retailer based in South London, working for an innovative growing business is looking for a passionate and talented JMid-Weight Digital Designer to join a collaborative, veg loving in-house creative team.
We’re seeking an accomplished Mid-weight Digital Designer to join an in-house digital creative team to work on the design and development of the ecommerce website and various digital products including weekly website content, banner advertising and email.
This role requires a mix of creative talent, technical ability and passion in order to provide compelling content and to make suggestions on how to improve the website functionality and design. You will need to work closely with the wider creative, marketing, and in house IT development teams in order to improve the online customer experience while maintaining the brand personality that is so critical to everything we do.
We provide a fun, and collaborative working environment, with bags of creative energy – this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a talented in-house e-commerce and creative team, and make your mark in a company that has a big personality and a real shared passion for what we do.
- Design and production of e-commerce collateral including: buttons, banners, emails, landing pages, social media assets etc.
- Assist with concepts, wireframing and design of longer term site improvements as per the website roadmap
- Review and suggest improvements to customer comms including automated emails and lifecycle comms
- Ensure work is on brand and consistent across the various channels
- Keep abreast of technology and sharing findings with the team on a regular basis.
- Liaise with various internal teams including Brand, Buying and Sales & Customer teams.
- Manage project timescales, working to tight deadlines
- Prepare deliverables for handoff to developers and internal clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant industry experience and a demonstrable portfolio of digital design work.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver).
- Able to update content on existing email and responsive web HTML templates – banners, images, colours and copy. (Dreamweaver)
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organised and accountable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and appreciation for strong teamwork ethic.
- HTML and CSS with understanding of responsive design
- Experience with UX design, IA principles and best practice (including wireframing)
- An interest in organic food and ethical business