Digital DesignerIn-house design agency require a talented Digital Designer.
The ideal person should have an eye for flawless design, possess UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and translate them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
As a digital designer, you will be responsible for:
- Crafting unique experiences across multiple devices for web and email.
- Conducting research to understand client needs and requirements.
- Working with a dedicated team of developers to communicate and evaluate designs through to implementation - keeping a constant and open communication channel and ensuring products are delivered to a high standard.
- Championing innovation and sharing with the wider team.
- Support the Lead Digital Designer in the development of user journeys within the business.
- Deliver some of the most creative digital communications for an array of leading Private and Public Sector businesses.
- Everyday digital artworking tasks.
- 2-5 years relevant commercial experience.
- Experience in creative software such as Adobe creative suite.
- A real passion for all things digital including future trends.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and portfolio (pdf or web link).