Digital Account ManagerI’m on the hunt for an Account Manager who comes from a corporate, luxury or lifestyle and property background to join a team of sophisticated creatives.
You will be expected to manage a large account to assist my client improve their web presence. It is essential that you have solid marketing experience with a customer service approach. Using digital tools, adds value to company strategy and performance so you have to be familiar with SEO/SEM, CRM software and Google AdWords.
Your duties include developing web strategy/online strategy, budget management throughout the project, liaise with designers, photographers, copywriters and translators for content creation. Creating briefs for programmers including CMS outline and managing developers during test and launch. Attending meetings, invoice preparation and other elements of online and site maintenance once projects have gone live.
• Being the main point of contact for clients for digital matters
• Create and build strong, long term relationships with clients
• Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
• Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
• Evaluate and report on web performance metrics
• Analyse digital campaigns success
• Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
• Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
• Experience of implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience with customer service and account management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Need to be based in London
• Only apply if you are working in the Property, Luxury or Corporate industry.
Please send most up to date CV.