Design and Production Manager - luxury brand - maternity coverOur client is a quintessentially British brand with a refined aesthetic and established heritage. Do you have experience of working with a luxury brand?
We are looking for an exceptionally quick multi-talented person to cover maternity leave for a 12 month period. In this role you will be responsible for the brand guardianship and providing the design lead/vision for print, photography, video and digital.
FROM A DESIGN PERSPECTIVE:
- You will be you hands-on, quick on the tools and happy to jump on a design job as an when.
- You must have experience working at a fast pace working with the external creative agency (briefing and art direct photo shoots.
- You will work with merchandising and e-commerce to plan all the product and shot lists for product and model shots and then brief the studio/photographer.
FROM A PRODUCTION PERSPECTIVE:
- You will be used to planning, managing and scheduling work, liaising with printers and suppliers, briefing print jobs and signing off on all jobs.
- You will source prop and clothes directly and also work with prop stylists etc to make sure everything is on brand.
Working with PR/Visual Merchandising/Catalogue Production, CRM and e-commerce teams you will help realise the work: from co-ordinating photo shoots for video, to briefing and designing gift catalogues, liaising with printers and organising production schedules to leading/mentoring the junior. This is a role full of variety.
Exposed to senior management daily, in a busy and collaborative environment you will be a highly organised, logical person and a polished communicator.
If you have proven experience managing production and coordinating photo shoots and a folio of work that includes well-crafted, luxury brand design work for print and digital please get in touch.
Send your CV and folio asap!