Creative ProducerIndependent Integrated Agency in London require a talented Creative Producer.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The producer will be required to own the projects, in conjunction with the Accounts team. This includes scoping, budgeting, timings and organising and chairing key meetings.
- You will be expected to work with the Accounts, Strategy and Creative to scope out resources for all phases.
- Work with the resource team in terms of booking internal resources and forecasting future resource requirements.
Ideation & Delivery:
- Be the key point of contact and have ownership throughout the project from concept to delivery of designated integrated projects.
- Managing third party supplier’s relationships on projects and rights, licenses for typefaces, music and images are managed correctly.
- Understanding of the internal departments of how to get the best out of and manage cross agency teams with multiple stakeholders.
- 4-5 years experience in scoping and managing multiple and often complex integrated omni-channel projects, from start to end across video and still asset production/post production / social media / campaigns / print / digital delivery.
- To have the ability to breakdown a project into salient parts and investigate how to deliver it working with internal and external partners.
- Seniority and gravitas to identify and resolve issues, prioritise, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, person resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please send across your CV.