Creative artworkerAre you an accurate and fast artworker with some packaging experience and are you used to high quality control standards?
Based in a light-filled studio in NW London, we are working with an independent design business, a successful British gift designer, whose illustration adorns some of the finest quality gift ware available. The business is growing exponentially due to demand.
As creative artworker you will be used to working with cutter guides and will act as a brand guardian to place the images on the packaging and product and make sure it is to the right specification and standard for the brand. The product includes, crockery, candles, room fragrance, leather goods, notebooks, gift cards and other accessories.
As the role is likely to involve working directly with suppliers/partners to get the product artwork and to agree timeframes and specifications you should be a confident and polished communicator and like speaking with people!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Produce artwork and placements for products using CAD/Photoshop.
• Fast and accurate
• Experience at applying designs to different product applications working within cutter guides
• Attention to detail.
• An ability to work within brand guidelines.
• Collaborate - working closely with the rest of the design team.
• Self managing, good time management skills, prioritising a heavy workload in order to meet deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent Photoshop & Illustrator skills.
• A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in an artworking role.