Built-space Project ManagerOur client is a UK property developer creating high-end residential developments. All developments are unique and beautifully-designed environments. The business is well-respected family-run organisation and there is a real buy-in to the power of brand.
We are looking for an energetic and resourceful production/project manager to be responsible for the built environment and liaise with procurement, installation, maintenance to make sure all physical aspects present a visually positive, on-brand, image at all times.
• Obtaining competitive quotes from multiple suppliers for signage/branding works including hoarding, cladding, illuminated, external signs, banners, flags, slip form branding, crane signs, lightboxes etc and implementing high quality
• Liaising with multiple construction teams for marketing suite builds on behalf of the Sales & Marketing department.
• Liaising with internal design team and creative agencies regarding signage and branding artwork and ensuring the implementation of designs on brief and on budget.
• Carrying out routine inspections of all existing branding and signage and arranging maintenance as required.
• Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe manner. Approving Method Statements and Risk Assessments etc
• Involvement in new marketing suites and refurbishment of existing suites in terms of procurement and installation of
furniture fixtures and fittings. This requires liaising with interior designers construction department and project
• Liaising with sales staff and be responsible for all Marketing Suite upkeep issues including internal and external
cleaning, general repairs and maintenance.
• Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of Marketing Suite external environments including all gardens and surrounding areas
• Financial tracking of related items.
Ideally you will have some experience managing construction and building projects, the timings and terminology used. You will have an eye for detail and perfection, strong customer relation and time management skills and a proven ability to work towards strict deadlines and timeframes. The applicant will further need strong computer literacy skills with Word, Excel particularly. As a person you will need to be dedicated, adaptable and be able to think on your feet.