Account ManagerThis international communications agency, based in central London is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing business.
This agency are well known for communicating their clients’ stories through branded creative content delivered across all platforms. This role sits within their creative hub and is focused on delivering one of the most important parts of their business: corporate reports.
As part of this busy and successful team you will be responsive for building strong relationships with clients, whilst managing their projects. We are looking for someone who has a disciplined yet flexible approach to project management and is happy working in a team environment.
As well as being responsible for managing client accounts, you will also be managing and supporting corporate communications projects across print and digital mediums. You will need to be articulate and a clear communicator, as you are going to be taking on a growing number of clients across various sectors and managing their expectations. You will need to be strong at liaising with lots of different teams as you will be working with the strategy, creative and production teams to deliver projects on schedule and on budget.
We will require a confident and proactive personality to effectively engage with and earn the trust of a variety of audiences at all levels within the client’s business.
- Manage the day-to-day management of client accounts
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Identify and solve problems
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competency in managing client expectations on changes to resources and budgets
- Appetite to understand the creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- To get involved in research, trends and understand best practices
- To participate in the preparation of pitches
- Strong communication ability at all levels
- Strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen & ability to understand a client’s business needs
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage several simultaneous projects
Experience working on corporate/ annual reports is not essential to have for this role, but it would be a huge benefit to have.