Account ManagerThis integrated super creative agency is looking for an Account Manager to join them.
They are based in Surrey but have very good links for people who live in central London.
Their friendly, lively and very busy team need an experienced Account Manager to look after the day-to-day requirements of their key clients. They have a real mixture of clients from all different sectors which include retail and tech through to leisure and entertainment and more. They are looking for someone who can proactively encourage their clients to explore and develop their audiences across the full spectrum of integrated creative services.
- A minimum of two years experience
- Excellent client and internal communication skills
- Be able to manage the whole process from brief through to final delivery and invoicing making sure the client is updated at all times.
- Have case studies, including ROI where relevant, through which you can demonstrate your client management skills in delivering and / or supporting on campaign plans
- Have a history of working with external suppliers; including photographers, content creators, videographers and copywriters etc.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite (for artwork approval), Microsoft packages and Google Suite (for client communication).
- A comfortable and confident approach to team working or working independently over the full life-cycle of multiple projects in tandem.
Role Requirements - working with the Senior Account Manager you will be:
- The primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts
- Responsible for identifying and implementing all new projects for those accounts
- Recognising, and developing new opportunities within those accounts
- Be naturally proactive, and the 'go to' person and first point of contact for your customers
- Join in with the daily work in progress meetings to schedule jobs effectively
- Deliver monthly and quarterly status and results as required.
In return you’ll get:
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Excellent remuneration with performance based bonuses
- Valuable opportunities to extend your personal development and learning
- A company phone, healthcare (after completion of the probationary period) and more.
This agency have built their reputation on providing people-first, passionate and informed creative ideas. They have no egos there, so they are looking for someone similar who wants to help create beautifully executed work that’s easy for audiences of all levels to connect with and respond to.
If you are confident, customer-oriented and have a ‘can do’ attitude, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV as soon as you can!