Account Executive or Senior Account ExecutiveI am working with an exciting and growing experiential agency in central London. The team produces fantastic events and experiences for clients: from automotive to tech to pharmaceutical.
If you are a junior AE with 6-12 months agency experience, or a more established Snr AE with up to 3 years’ experience (some event focused please) I am interested to talk. I am looking for people with great attitude and focus on delivering the very best work for your clients and a willingness to go the extra mile.
Background to the brief
The role is to provide day-to-day assistance on multiple experiential campaigns. The role combines helping out a Snr AM and Account Director on event planning, co-ordinating production and growing your client management skills along with learning budget management - so good numeracy is important and confident grammar is important.
The primary brand that you will work on is an innovative new tobacco consumption device with a strong brand vision to reinvent the whole tobacco market. The agency has a long-term, established relationship with the client and current projects consist of installations in several retail and pop up locations as well as small to medium builds and activations at several events per month.
Along with the core client there is an opportunity to work across our other clients which consists of but not limited to automotive, technology, design, charity and pharmaceutical sectors.
Day to day you will:
• Report in to Senior Account Manager
• Be highly organised and efficient
• Have strong power point and excel skills
• Provide overall support for client service teams
• Be numerate
• Be confident in communication internally and externally
• Be happy liaising with external suppliers
• Support in research and booking of suppliers as well as potential pop up locations
• Take ownership of smaller or part-projects
• Be interested in researching and bringing ideas to the party!
If this sounds likes you and you have previous creative agency account handling experience please get in touch.