Senior Strategic Digital Content Manager (Industry Leading Tech / Online Security Company)Fast-pace / Flat team / Quick decision making!
An industry-leading tech company is looking for senior content strategist / manager to join their highly skilled, young and energetic team to work for their fast-growing business in the world!
Industry – leading private company, yet financially they are as strong as a listed one as their business is really profitable and currently expanding their scope. They are building user-friendly security and privacy services for hundreds of thousands of consumers worldwide.
- 70 people in HK’s office coming from 23 countries (Yes, lots of expats inside),
Hence, a very young, open and digital friendly environment is expected!
AND, they don’t want traditional officer, but dynamic candidate!
This is a new role to cope with the business expansion, the Senior Content Manager (title might be adjusted / negotiable since it is a new role) will be responsible to overlook 4 – 5 writers which are currently working for the team, hence it would be great if you have people management experience leading the staff and projects while being ready to get your hands dirty in content creation and editing. Some nice outstanding points of the role includes:
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Good work life balance
- International, young, vibrant working culture
- Spacious sea view office, conveniently located in Wanchai
• Creating all content (SEO friendly) from sales landing pages to blog post from other 3rd party contributive writers
• Overlooking the content management and taking the initiative to drive action for the team of 2-5 writers / content strategist
• Crafting complex technical language into simple juicy content for ordinary customers
• Taking the lead to brief and manage freelance writers and copywriters
• Analyzing website usage statistics and deliver meaningful reports to top management
• Working across teams (including PR, SEO, advertising, bloggers, product managers and affiliates) for landing page sourcing and optimization projects management,
• 3 – 5 years working experience as a content manager (or 5+ years as a writer / editor)
• Experiences with large scale content projects
• Knowledge on web traffic and analytic metrics dealing with website conversion rate
• Excellent, native (or close to native) English level with good organizational and time management skills
• Intermediate knowledge on Google Analytics, basic technical know-how on HTML and web publishing
• Strong and dynamic writing skills coping with different audiences with critical thinking on leading the editorial team / commenting the freelance writers
• Skillset on framing a complete piece of multimedia media content
• Interest in Internet security, privacy and tech a plus
• Hands on experience with WordPress or another CMS
• Understanding of technical SEO techniques
• Ability to create converting landing pages
• Understanding of UX with usability testings
• Agile project management
• Up to $50k + Year-end bonus (up to 3 months!)
• Native (or close to native level) English
• Expats are welcome