Senior Digital Performance SpecialistExperienced SEM/Search professionals who would want to utilize your data driven knowledge and apply it to all other digital disciplines such as video, mobile, social media, affiliate, etc. Here is your chance to be exposed to 360 digital campaigns!
Join this globally leading 4As agency as a Senior Digital Performance Specialist and apply your SEM strategic approach and integrate it with holistic marketing strategies.
• Opportunities to work on holistic campaigns
• Attractive salary package
• Regional key accounts and campaigns
• Reporting to the Directors and has the opportunity to work with the Regional General Manager who has a reputation of being very knowledgable yet easy to work with and work with an international and dynamic team consisting of locals, and expats from China and other parts of the world.
• Fully understand clients branding and products and their marketing objectives and goals
• Devise search marketing strategies and plan paid search campaigns per clients objects and manage the execution of campaigns
• Research, analyse and select appropriate keywords, devise contents of advertisements and come up with landing pages
• Develop and manage budget caps and making sure accounts are active as per the targeted spend
• Managing the launch, and perform post-launch review and optimize all campaigns to ensure targeted ROI are achieved
• Periodically review and analyse competitor sites and strategies
• Devise monthly reports to verify the accuracy of data and provide an analysis to keep clients updated of the status of the campaigns
• Collaborate with other internal departments daily to develop fully integrated search campaigns
• Present strategies and tactics at external client meetings and internal meetings
• Handle ah-hoc projects
Are you right?
• Got a Degree, preferably in Analytics related subjects or Marketing, Advertising or related business subjects
• At least 3 years relevant experience in large scale, complex paid search campaign from an agency setup
• Solid experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Web trends, etc.
• Experience in bid management tools like Kenshoo, Marin, Acquisio, etc.
• Possesses a genuinely analytical mindset
• Google certified (fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced a plus
• Solid working knowledge in platforms used in China, such as Baidu ESSENTIAL
• Excellent written communication skills and client facing skills
• The ability to perform independently and to work well in a team environment
• Excellent English (written and oral) and Mandarin, Cantonese not required but a big plus
• Candidates from China welcomed to applied, visa sponsorship will be provided
Experienced SEM professionals in Hong Kong, China and Asia, here is your chance to be exposed to 360 campaigns! Get in touch with Mini today!