Head of Catalogue ProductionTHE ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
You will lead & manage the catalogue production process and all associated activities maintaining stakeholder relationships throughout. You will need to ensure all work is delivered on schedule, to budget and to the highest standards, engaging all team members.
Other role and responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for territorial P&L
• Recruitment and attrition control
• Monitor and measure the performance of all staff within your designated territory
• Provide solution on resources planning
• Ensure close working relationship with the offshore production team to ensure communication is constant and as required
• Responsible of scheduling of all catalogue production work and associated activities
• Facilitate team development and knowledge share of production procedures and techniques
• Working closely with Head of Global Operation in London on resources needs, process and workflow improvement, potential opportunities, risk or other informations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Hong Kong and India. Our client has been pioneering industry-defining media production solution since 1984. The company provides truly integrated media solutions spanning print, digital, video and software production. Working with many blue chip clients, our client provides a dynamic working environment and a culture of entrepreneurship.
WHAT IS OFFERED
• International agency, work for a global art related company as in-house team
• Attractive remuneration package and benefits
• Step up from Production Manager to Head of Production
REQUIREMENTS / ARE YOU RIGHT?
You should be equipped with the below hard & soft skills:
• Degree of higher level of education
• Highly competent with administrative software (MS Office, File Maker) and software related to catalogue production process
• Thorough knowledge of print, production, colour management and distribution
• Strong technical knowledge on process management and workflow
• Fluent English and Cantonese speaking, Mandarin is a plus
• Previous experience in a similar role for at least 3 years
• Flexible, hardworking, able to work longer hours & under pressure during peak seasons
• Strong teamwork ethic, loyal and dependable
• Excellent communication, project management and client management skills
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills
HK Island, Central and Eastern district.