Graphic Designer - Marketing Communications TeamAre you a Graphic Designer or Assistant Art Director that is looking for your next challenge? This is an interesting opportunity for you!
An International Architecture firm are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their Marketing & Communications team, this candidate should have solid branding & Print experience, great graphic sense, hands on design skill, capable to give art direction for different medium and campaigns varieties, from branding, graphic, print graphic to screen based design.
The Firm has solid clientele from local and international market. It is led by visionary leader who has great presence in the industry and trust from long term customers. You will be part of the marcomm team working alongside the Design Manager to deliver various design solution from branding, interior, advertising and digital design.
- Opportunity to step up as Graphic Designer
- A friendly and energetic company culture and environment
- A company that has solid clientele and great portfolio
Are you Right?
- At least 2-3 years experience in branding & print graphic design or art direction, agency experience is not a must but definitely and advantage
- Experience in branding and through the line advertising is essential
- Great sense in visual communication, graphic design, and is not afraid to work on cross medium projects, from video production, motion graphics, print to digital
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- A portfolio is a must to apply this position, CV without portfolio will not be considered
If you are a Senior Graphic Designer or AD looking for an interesting chance, and is tired of the standard agency environment, contact Become today!!