Graphic DesignerIf you like leather, if you like mid-century style furniture, this maybe heaven for you! If you don't...this still is a graphic design opportunity not to be missed!
A family owned international furniture company is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their friendly diverse team.
- Report directly to Creative Manager
- Responsible for marketing collaterals design
- Design solution including digital, prints, packaging (labels) and photography
- Collect photo shoots from studio and retouch them if necessary
- Manage their website, ensure excellent visual quality and vendor management
- Confident to present idea within creative team
- Travelling oversea for annual product launch
Are You Right:
- Fluent in English speaking, Cantonese is a plus
- Great communication skills
- 3+ years of design working experience
- Proficient in Photoshop/ UI/ InDesign/ HTML
- Willing to travel
- Immediate availability preferred
What you get:
- Relax and pleasant working environment
- Great remuneration package and benefits
- International exposure
Get in touch with Become to find out more!